mujtba

Im selling this:
48" Orbit Extreme 4x130w
4 lunar lights
2 fans,
2 dual daylight,
2 dual actinic bulbs
48.25 x 11.6 x 4.25
Item in excellent condtion. Used 2 months. read below for more info....:jumping:

mujtba

Im shipping this item, so theres no need for a LOCAL pickup :cheer:
Its an excellent lighting system, capable of raising majority of corals, including some SPS. Does not HEAT up like MH systems.
A complete 24x7 lighting system for your Fish or Reef tank. Create the ultimate dawn to dusk effect with the pro-grade, Orbit. It packs SunPaq Dual Daylight (10,000K & 6,700K), Dual Actinic (460nm & 420nm) and Lunar Light™ together in one sleek, fan-cooled fixture. Offering the leading technologies in one 24-hour lighting system that gives you one small step to take for a gigantic leap in performance. The 48" Orbit features a professional grade, powder-coated aluminum housing with splash lens, 2-130w Dual Daylight & 2-130w Dual Actinic lamps with independent controls, 2 ultra-quiet high output fans, 4-Lunar Lights with independent power source, and Docking Mounts for elevating the Orbit above the aquarium.

mujtba

well do you know what its worth? a little over $500. I payed $560 for it from webaquatics 3 months ago. :eek:
I need to get rid of the lighting, so I got a price cut going! :cheer:
$375 + Flat SHIPPING/Packaging($25) with a FREE timer..

I dont think you can beat this price. :thinking:
This lighting system is a great unit. Its fully loaded and locked.
You just fire away!