54 Corner tank with ALL Equipment!! NJ/Philly area

drakken

Selling my bowfront 54 gallon All-Glass Black Seal aqurium with black pine stand.
You get:
The tank, stand and glass lid
Coralife 130 watt low profile PC light
Fluval 304 canister filter
Prizm protein skimmer
150watt heater
Over $800 invested will sell for $300

Email r53@comcast.net or call 609-304-1797.
Located in the Medford/Mt Laurel area. Will consider local delivery.

drakken

Originally posted by puffer32
Do you have better pic? Might be interested, live outside philly.

I'll take pics of all the stuff and get them posted today.
Thanks!

puffer32

Oh my, just saw its a corner tank, don't know where I could put one of those
. Sorry:notsure:

slappy

if your willing to wait till next weekend to sell it i will take it. wont be able to get down there till then. if you would like email me at dcservak@aol.com also if you are willing to wait if you could give me some dimentions of the stand and tank so i can figure out if i can fit it all in my car. i have a hatchback and the seats fold down so it shouldnt really be a problem. also just wondering how old everything is and how old are the bulbs in the lights. thanks

drakken

Originally posted by slappy
if your willing to wait till next weekend to sell it i will take it. wont be able to get down there till then. if you would like email me at dcservak@aol.com also if you are willing to wait if you could give me some dimentions of the stand and tank so i can figure out if i can fit it all in my car. i have a hatchback and the seats fold down so it shouldnt really be a problem. also just wondering how old everything is and how old are the bulbs in the lights. thanks

That works for me...
email sent.