54 gallon corner, 12 gallon aquapod, 29 gallon biocube FS

yerboy

54 gallon corner tank not drilled with stand and glass top $300
12 gallon aquapod with upgraded bulbs and ballast to 32w"Nanocustoms 2.32 mod " moonlight plug needs to be replaced im sure you could get one at radio shack for pretty cheap. $150
29gallon biocube with new bulbs no stand lid hinges are broken $50
Local pick up only. Would also be willing to trade for frags. softys, and lps only.

dogfaceman

if you want to ship(i will pay for shipping
) i will take the 29g biocube, and what exactly do you mean by broken hinges?

yerboy

the lid does not attach to the tank, it just sits there. The hinges that attach it are broken.

fenrir

If you are talking about the hinges that attach the lid to the back like the 14 and 8 gallon biocube, the 29 does not have those hinges because the tops is to big.

yerboy

Originally Posted by Fenrir
http:///forum/post/2692491
If you are talking about the hinges that attach the lid to the back like the 14 and 8 gallon biocube, the 29 does not have those hinges because the tops is to big.
then that explains it.

teresaq

I just bought a 54 gal corner bow and love it. though mine was a less then you are asking. good luck with your sale, it is a nice tank. maybe add some picture would help with your sale
T

yerboy

Whats a fair price for the 54? I think i paid 500-600 for it new but its been so long ago i dont remember.
54 up and running with only acintic on. Cant find any other pics of it.

Pic of the aquapod when it was up and running

biocube

dogfaceman

how old is your biocube? and what is that black and white thing in it? at first glance i thought it was a shrak
, and are you going to ship?

yerboy

it is a shark, i hatched it in that tank about a year ago before i moved it to my 265. no im not interested in shipping sorry.

dogfaceman

ok, maybe you should try craigslist, since there arnt to many people here if any (other than you) from clarksville, but if you ever get desperate and want to ship let me know.

yerboy

Originally Posted by dogfaceman
http:///forum/post/2693214
ok, maybe you should try craigslist, since there arnt to many people here if any (other than you) from clarksville, but if you ever get desperate and want to ship let me know.
there are a few of us from this area. Clarskville is only about 45 mins north of Nashville and i know there has to be some people from Nashville on here.
But i guess your right. Ill post everything on craigs list and see what happens... I knew everyone would jump on the biocube i think the new lights alone cost me 35-45$ just a few weeks ago.

dogfaceman

Originally Posted by yerboy
http:///forum/post/2693258
there are a few of us from this area. Clarskville is only about 45 mins north of Nashville and i know there has to be some people from Nashville on here.
But i guess your right. Ill post everything on craigs list and see what happens... I knew everyone would jump on the biocube i think the new lights alone cost me 35-45$ just a few weeks ago.
yeah, and ground shipping for the biocube to so cal is $65 based on 60lbs(i think the biocube is 60 pounds, i found it on the oceanic website)

fenrir

If gas wasn't so high right now I would love to drive down and pick it up. Unfortuantly this would be at least a 4 hour drive for me one way. Good luck with the sale of the tank, it's an awesome price.