55 Gal. in Jacksonville, FL

davdunning

I am selling my 55 gallon complete saltwater setup. I am moving to an apartment and unfortunately cannot bring my tank. This is a 55 gallon with a crushed coral bottom, and approxiametly 75 pounds of live rock. There are many different varieties of polyps and zoo's currently growing in the tank. I have a blue tang, yellow tang, two percula clowns, two pajama clowns and a rock blenny. There is one anenome hanging out in the middle of the tank. I don't know the variety and can't seem to find a picture of it. I have a CBR Bak Pak skimmer on it, a UV sterilizer, Coralife compact lighting, and wet/dry filter. It is setting on a black pine stand. THe tank has been professionally cleaned and maintained through my LFS. The only thing I do is feed, add chemicals and, of course, pay. I don't know what the exact value is though I am willing to field any offers. I am sure the LFS I use would help in transportation, for a price. I am taking some pictures tonight and if truly interested will e-mail them to you. My e-mail address is davdunning@hotmail.com Thank you for any interest you have.