55 gal new fish suggestions

hunterdaddy

Ok then. I just tore down and reset up my tank in a new location. I got rid of my sunrise dottyback because I would rather keep shrimp and he did a number on em.
I would like a new tank mate for my tanks current inhabitants and would like suggestions. I would like it to be a big fish but not one that would outgrow a 55 in less than 2 years.
55 gal reef
1 clump brownish Xenia
2 very nice trumpet corals
3 different mushroom rocks (2 different types)
1 mushroom (not sure what it is but looks like a toadstool you would see in the forest)
1 coral banded shrimp
2 blue leg crabs (ordering 10-20 more from SWF)
1 turbo snail (ordering 15-25 more from SWF)
1 Gold banded maroon clown (he is my boy, Tuff fish)
1 sixline wrasse
1 lawnmower blenny
I will also be adding several more shrimp probably a skunk cleaner, a few pepermints and maybe 1 or 2 fire shrimp.
I will also be furthering my coral collection slowly as time goes on.
Any and all help on a nice large fish that would be comfortable in a 55 would be great guys and gals.
THANKS

mistylab

The GSM kind of sets limits, but I love to watch my clowns interact with my striped psuedochromis, a little agressive sometimes, but you need something to hold its own against the GSM.
Maybe a few large chromis, or a nice coral beauty, flame angel or bicolor. These fish are kind of small sometimes, but not only do some get big, but they are also easier to keep than larger fish such as tangs which no one should even consider in a 55gal.:rolleyes: (not going to point any fingers)
I know this is kind of a stupid suggestion to some, and I don't really reccomend this, especially in such a small tank, but I had great sucess with a docile Zebra Morray Eel in my reef tank.

hunterdaddy

Hey jerry. Which wrasses' get big? Any that SWF currently have in stock? All I see is the 2-3" which I assume is the size they come from SWF.
Another question. How many days does shipping from SWF take if I were to order say tonight?