55 gallon in south nj

dcoyle11

i have an old 55 gallon tank sitting in my basement. my family and i started a 65 gallon sw fowlr tank and would love some extra cash to set that one up. 50 bucks or best offer takes it pick up only
williamstown nj

dcoyle11

not far from me at all... i am a old school/newbee but the family is excited with the new tank..nice to meet you!

dcoyle11

i can see me wanting something bigger real fast.. especially since i would like a couple of tangs and the tang police on this site would hunt me down and kill me if i put them in my 65 fo tank lol

johnny84

LOL...I have a Yellow Tang in my tank, he is fine. I either go to Aquarium Center in Blackwood, or Value Pet near my work.

johnny84

Did they have anything good? Value pets in pennsauken has a real nice Coral Beauty and some spotted mandarins

dcoyle11

hey nice talking to you i am off to the monster truck show with my son tonight so maybe we will meet again. happy fishing

ortho bill

I'd stay clear of purchasing livestock from value pets in pennsauken. Their tanks look like crap all of the time. The fish are often dead or on their way. On the flip side the aquarium centers stock usually looks very good. Can't wait until the Hidden Reef is selling livestck. Good luck, Bill

dcoyle11

Originally Posted by Ortho Bill
I'd stay clear of purchasing livestock from value pets in pennsauken. Their tanks look like crap all of the time. The fish are often dead or on their way. On the flip side the aquarium centers stock usually looks very good. Can't wait until the Hidden Reef is selling livestck. Good luck, Bill
why did you write this to me? how did you know i was thinking about going there? should i be worried about security on this site?