55 gallon set-up fish & all GA!!!!!

mapleredta

well the time has finally came for me to get rid of one of my prized belongings. i have everything you need to have a beautiful tank. the tank is a standard 55 gallon with a custom stand (paid 200 just for the stand to be built) the tank has very few scratches on the left side from putting in the lr when i moved the tank. It has a blue back ground IT IS NOT PAINTED.
lr ( about 50-60 lbs im guessing )
pair of clowns
ls (50lbs)
a rock covered in GSP
3 mushrooms
seios 620's (needs a good cleaning, can take care of that part though)
aqua c remora HOB skimmer with maxi jet pump
assorted crabs and snails
ro/di unit ( 75 gallon i believe ) i bought it from a sponsor on reefcentral. i had to purchase the booster pump as well because i didnt have enough well pressure. ive ran probably about 75 gallons through the system total
48" T5 light fixture nova extreme 216 watt fixture. (bulbs are probably 6 months old tops)
i have a bunch of test kits, 2 timers. some buffers we can work some price up if you want them. im sure i might have some other stuff just ask
you can contact me at 478-230-6365
WILL MAKE A GREAT DEAL ON EVERYTHING!!! 400 bucks

thats an old pic of the tank
edit: dont let my post count scare you, you can go to atlanta reef club. org and see im an active member over there or reef central.

team2jndd

Im in Savannah where are you? I am interested in the livestock and testkits. Can I get prices? Any better pics?