55 gallon setup, complete for beginners!!!

yardman4ev

Up for sale is a complete 55 gallon salty setup, theres about 20lbs of live rock in it, coral for the base, whisper 60 power filter, heater, prizm skimmer, 2 powerheads, and just the normal double light strip, i didnt keep any corals, so why bother right? comes with a wooden stand with one door and a half open back to it, all black paint, i have the hydrometer and testing supplies, thermometer too, pretty much a whole setup for a beginner, i am moving and must sell!!!! there are fish in it and some inverts, so that will have to be discussed at time of purchase, i will not ship any of this or split it up, am looking to get rid of whole, the entire setup is only 3 months old!!!so far i have about 700 invested in it, i will sell the entire thing for 350, which is a bargain for everything!!! i am located in mahanoy city pennsylvania, if you want to contact me, my email is yardman4evr@yahoo.com or call me at 5707731377, ill be happy to help in the transport and dissassembly any way i can, the setup is running now!!! thanks and my name is brian !!!

reefdweler

How far are you from Edwardsville, PA? I would be very interested in your setup. Do you still have it for sale?