55 Gallon Tank with 50+ Pounds Live Rock

wickedpaul

Here are the details of what I am selling as a package. I will not break this up and the price is firm, because it is fair. Please do not email me with offers of less.
55 Gallon All Glass Aquarium
48" 50/50 Light Fixture, suitable for soft coral and anemones.
Emperor 400 Filter
Jebo PS75 Protein Skimmer
Aquarium Heater
Very High Flow Powerhead
40 Pound Crushed Coral, Live Sand Substrate
50 Pounds of Live Rock, Lots of Tonga Branch Rock, Hard Coral Rocks, High Pourous Tufa Stone.
Black Aquarium Stand
Lots of Chemicals, Salt, Water Containers, Nets, Vacuum, etc.
This tank is currently up and running, it has fish and clean up crew in it right now. It will remain running until I have a buyer, then I will break down. Buyer will need to come prepared with several large plastic tubs for transporting rocks and water if water is wanted. I will post up pictures later today of the set up.
Remember this stuff is heavy though. Saltwater weighs 10 Pounds per gallon. Along with rocks and substrate this set up is about 700-800 pounds soaked. The rocks can be moved in large tubs submerged. If they are exposed to air for more than a few moments they will have die off and the tank will take much longer to cycle.
Remember live rock retail price is $6/Pound or more.
Price : $300.00 including the fish that are currently in it.
1 Yellow Tang 3"
1 Koran Angel 3"
1 Percula Clown 2"
1 Horseshoe Crab
2 Queen Conch
Numerous Snails, and hermit crabs.

underpar

Hi,
I might be interested in all but the livestock. Might you be able to give them to a LFS or to another reefer? I also would not be able to pick things up until sometime late next week (Week of Jan 15).
E-mail me at delunderpar@verizon.net if you think we might be able to get together.
Thanks, Fred