55g all equipment and livestock $85

gilpil

I am moving from Klamath Falls, OR to Cleveland in a week and cannot take my aquarium. This is a very low price and I just want it to go to someone who will take care of it. Please read through to the bottom before replying. This is a pick up only, I will not ship. For $85 dollars, this includes the aquarium and stand, plus:
Livestock:
4 green chromis
1 true percula
1 4 striped damsel
1 lawn mower blenny
1 huge coral banded shrimp
1 spider decorator crab
1 chocolate chip starfish
3 mexican turbo snails
about 10 zebra hermit crabs
about 3 red legged hermit crabs
and maybe 1 sexy shrimp (does not come out much)
10lbs of original live rock, and about 30lbs of base rock that is getting patches of coralline algae now.
Equipment:
Coral life high out put lights: 2-65 watt daylights, 2-65watt actinics, and 3 moonlights.
Millineum 3000 wet dry filter
3-maxi-jet powerheads (900's I think)
No-name protein skimmer, probably worthless
2 heaters, not sure on wattage, but I did my research and was carefull to get high enough wattage that I would be ok if one went out.
A nice portable refractometer
Water testing kit
and more little stuff.
I live in Klamath Falls, OR. The first person who can pick this up has it, I have to have it out on Tuesday 5/31, or it all goes to the fish store unfortunately. Since my computer is already unhooked, I cannot post pictures, but I will try to get my wife to put some pictures on her sisters computer and put them on here. Please post if you seriously are interested, and I will give you an address or phone number.

gilpil

I will try to get pictures up tomorrow if at all possible, but it may not be until late, since I do not get off work until 7:00pm. I also do not know if I will have internet access at the time. Again I do have to get this out of our apartment no later than Tuesday afternoon, so I will try to get some pics up quick.

gilpil

Hucklbuck, are you from Portland? Just an FYI, I do have 2 rubbermaid 10g containers, and a rubbermaid 18g container to help the move.

norcal

i live about six hours away from you (in northern cali), do you think i would be able to get everything (mainly the fish) back safely? my grandparents lived in keene for like 20 years but just moved so i definetly know the way :D Also, i have sunday off, if all works out, i may be able to get it then. email me at slumberking@gmail.com and lets talk :yes:

gilpil

Hopefully you would be able to. Do you have a truck or something to transport them in? I have never moved an aquarium, but I bet if you do a search, there will be lots of great tips. The main things I would be worried about is the temperature of the water during 6 hours of transport, and the oxygen level in the water. Maybe heat packs? And maybe the general motion of the trip will keep the water oxygenated.

gilpil

here are some pictures finally. The first is the left side, then the center, then the right, then the whole thing, and then some blurry shots of a chromis and the clown fish. Sorry, told you my camera sucks.

gilpil

here are a few more, one of the Coral banded shrimp, who hangs out upside down in the arch that is in the middle of the tank, then my lawn mower blenny, then my CC starfish is up top saying hi, and finally my spider decorator crab if you can make him out. All these pictures were taken in about 90 seconds as I was very busy yesterday, so they are not the best, and a typical day in my aquarium.

norcal

thanks for the pics. if you get this check your email. i wrote you a a long list of questions/ideas. email me back asap.
mike

getit

Hey! I'm in Cleveland and would love to buy your equipment from you. I don't need the fish or inverts. I and still in the process of getting things set up. Let me know!

gilpil

Sorry Getit, we are selling all of our stuff and flying over, so I am not able to take anything as far as the aquarium goes.