55g reef and everything you need F/S So Cal

fuzzywuzzy

Ok so i was going to sell my sump and refugium system alone but ive decided i want to sell the whole thing. Its a 55g reef stand and canopy with about 70lbs of live rock and 60lbs of live sand. i have a sump fuge system that works awesome has all hoses and overflow and is rated for up to 200. This also comes with a fluval 304 2 heaters one 100watt and the other 25. i have 24" PC 64 watt odysessa lights.
lots of live things but only looking to get rid of some....
looking for 800 but make an offer
i have plunty of pics so email me if you want them
LOCAL PICK UP ONLY Anaheim CA

radiolotek

Please send pics of corals and anything you want to get rid of. In major need of lights but I do need all sorts of things. Radiolotek at tmail dot com
Thank you

fuzzywuzzy

yes sir it is im trying to sell it for 160 it comes with everything including pumps overflow and everything. you live in long beach so you can just pick it up email me at fuzzy15wuzzy at sbcglobal dot net and we can work everything out

tonyj

Just sent you an email.... get back at me soon!... I am looking to make a deal ASAP!! Gotta get these nitrates down!!! :)
Thanks,
-Tony
Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy
yes sir it is im trying to sell it for 160 it comes with everything including pumps overflow and everything. you live in long beach so you can just pick it up email me at fuzzy15wuzzy at sbcglobal dot net and we can work everything out