55gallon tank/stand/canopy

nickadam

I am selling my 55 gallon aqaurium with the stand and canopy since i have now upgraded to a 75 gallon tank. The stand is in great condition and doesn't have any chips or cracks and is an oak pine . The canopy is a Diy that worked fine for me it is also pine and has been stained cherry oak. The tank does have normally scratches on the front that you can't really noticed when water is added and has a black trim. Towards the back left seem on the tank there is a small chip that doesn't brake the seal. I sealed with aquariums sealent. I have had tank for about a year and it never leaked. I am asking 100$ for all and I am located in central Florida. Email mxquadrider08@aim.com

nickadam

Hey ruby I actually borrowed a camera from my friend and she yet hasn't sent me the pictures. I will and try to have them up ASAP..These are the pics i have until i get the other ones. THis is the tank wtih the livestock as you can aren't many scratches you can notice.. EVERYTHING IS EMPTY NOW JUST TANK STAND AND CANOPY