561 Gallon tank

M

manster

I have a 561 gallon tank for sale located in La Quinta,Ca.It comes complete with pumps,2 wet dry systems,stand.hood,live rock,base rock,u.v. sterilizer,Naso Tang,Yellow Tang,Porc. Puffer,Large Zebra Moray and Picaso trigger.The house is for sale and the tank needs to go.If someone gives me $1000 and breaks down and removes the tank it is all theirs.Email me at brtnelson2001@yahoo.com

toughguy80

Grrrrrr... why can't you live in OH. I'd take that from you in a second

But since I can't, here's a little bump for ya.

seaspy

It just means that someone posted a reply and so the thread was "bumped" back to the top of the list.

M

manster

I will try to take some pictures with my digital camera over the weekend.All I have now is some low res pics from my phone.

coolwheels

the tank has a new home here in utah it is a great looking tank the road trip was not fun 4 of us left at 400 am 6.5 hours later arrived about 2 hours to breaktank down and another 6.5-7.0 ride home and a lunch break arrived back at home at 900 pm but a very nice tank, 3 wet dry systems, 2 skimmers, 5 rio pumps, 1 dolphen pump,2 ice cap 430'sw/6 vho bulbs, 200 lbs live rock, a 33 gal can of sand, and 5 nice agressive fish,and a few other things the tank 10 ft long 36wx30t with double rounded ends
THANKS BRETT :cheer: