6-pak...4/28/06

nm reef

I was going thru some of the excess files from recent photo shoots and thought to myself.....its been a long time since I brewed up a fresh 6-pak....so here it comes....a new batch. matter of fact.....considering the amount of files I need to clean up I may just brew up a few more.....in the mean time enjoy and if you have a freshly brewed 6-pak of your own post 'em up and lets make a party of it....
Wizardry Reefkeeping 6-pak

mrdc

As always, very nice. I think I will be able to party with you tonight since I have many new photos I need to sift through.

nm reef

Originally Posted by mrdc
As always, very nice. I think I will be able to party with you tonight since I have many new photos I need to sift through.
Thanks.....definitely post 'em up....by the looks of it I'll soon have another myself.....

nm reef

ooooooopppppps...I did it again......
3 new 6-paks just clearing up old files......amazing what you can find while doing housekeeping on the old computer.

nm reef

But...there may be more to come...I didn't think I had that much stashed away.
'Till then somebody else post up a fresh 6-pak...don't let me have all the fun.
later.....

nm reef

Crox said:

You gotta love the shot with the clam and the clown
QUOTE]
I agree....I must have missed it the first time around...I remember shooting those photos but that one wasn't used origionally. This time when I was checking my old files it just jumped out at me.

steve24

WOW
is all i can say ...
what i`d give for a camera like yours...lol
and to think, i WAS gonna do a 6 pack "hides my head in shame"

mrdc

Originally Posted by steve24
his pics are always AWSOMe...
don`t laugh, but i`m gonna post afew ...

Be careful...no comments on mine so people must be laughing
(at least at me)

steve24

Originally Posted by mrdc
Be careful...no comments on mine so people must be laughing
(at least at me)

lol, yours are a equal to NM`s pics .... awsome