60 gallon light help

biohazard

I am upgrading my 29 gallon tank to a 60 gallon with a canopy. I am thinking about this light pendant to hang inside the canopy. I want to keep clams, SPS, etc... Its a Current pendant.
The PowerPaq 10,000K HQI metal halide will make your corals thrive with stunning intensity and awesome color rendition. Packed with lumens, the 10,000K provides the natural shimmering effect found on coral reefs. Coupled with a highly efficient electronic driving system and SunPaq Dual Actinic lamps, the SunDial HQI produces more lumens per watt than any comparable lamp or fixture. SunDial 150w HQI is the first all-in-one integrated pendant light to include an internal electronic driving system coupled with built-in electronic timers. The result is a fixture that simply plugs in (with one cord!) and runs on its own. 24-Hour timers are easy to program, feature clear protective covers and have a minimum on/off setting of 15 minutes. SunDial 250w HQI utilizes a remote fan cooled ballast and includes two external timers