72" canopy with lights, Sump and overflow box

C

curve

I have a 72" canopy. The measurements are 72" x 18" and it is about 10 to 12" tall. It has four 48" flourescent fixtures with 6 48" flouresent bulbs. It has 4 ballast and eveyrthing was working great when it was removed and put in the shed. I will test if you need me to. I built a new canopy and I don't need this one anymore. The only thing this canopy will need is some hinges or one large piano hinge for the top. Everything else is very useable and in pretty good shape. I would like to find someone close to come and get it or meet me half way for a decent price. I don't have a clue what this thing is worth and if you are interested PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER and I will get some pics if you are interested.
I also have a acrylic sump that holds about 2.5 gallons of bioballs and 10 gallons of water. It comes with a 600gph overflow box and all the plumbing to get it down to the sump. I'm asking $150 plus shipping for it all.

jt41484

id def be interested in the 72" light only prob is it would have to be shipped an i know ur trying stay away from that. just out of curiousity what would u want to get for it? and any pics?

C

curve

The lights are not 72" just the canopy. It has 4 48" fixtures in it that are flourescent and they house 6 4' bulbs. They are standard cool white plus 40 watt bulbs. Sorry for the inconvience but just to clarify they are 6 4' bulbs. The sump is on the only

[hr]
site and I started it at .99.

C

curve

Daily bump, someone needs this canopy. I'll sell it cheap if someone will come and get it..

C

curve

I'll get some pics tomorrow for you but NY is a long ways from me.