72" Coralife HQI fixture - Boulder, CO

cubuffs

Hello,
I upgraded my lighting and will need to sell my 3 month old 72" coralife HQI fixture. The fixture retails for $1000 at the LFS, and $850 online + shipping.
I am asking $650 obo for it. Please look at the link for more information.
http://www.***********.com/md_viewI...product=ES53510
I prefer local pickup, but could ship. The unit weighs 95 lbs, so it will cost a lot.
Ryan

scubadoo

Hey Ryan...did I buy the Miniatus Grouper from you? I think so. Here is a pic he is doing great and I moved him into my 180 as he has grown. If not....enjoy the pic

payne66801

I am sorry I did not get back to you sooner but I bought one off another guy that I had already told I wanted his light. But he had not got back to me and then out of the blue he emailed me. I bought the very same model you are selling. He lived in ia which is only 5 hrs instead of 10 so ........
But to szwalla's post WOW man 375.00 ........ That would be the deal of the century... They sell for 2 times that on the main autcion sight. Used and new for 900-1100 depending on who is selling it.
For 375.00 you better go power compact hunting...

cubuffs

It is a complete fixture. I cannot do $500 + shipping. I have over $1000 in the fixture and it is still 3 months old!
New Price is $550 + shipping or $550 picked up.