75-125 gal tanks for sale around atlanta?

psycho

:help: I am looking for a 75 gallon - 125 gallon with stand in the atlanta area with accessories for a reasonable price! :happyfish

john a

I live in charlotte NC. I have a 90gallon show tank. I bought it brand new about 3 weeks ago. The I had a custom stand and canopy built because I hate stands that are short and u have to bend over to look in. I wanted mine to be eye level. I also made an agrocrete wall that covers the whole back wall. Agrocete is a fake live rock that will grow coraline algee its looks a lot better then just painting the back black. the canopy streches to the ceiling. It is very tall and empressive looking. Ever thing still has stickers on it. the wetdry sump came off a friends 240 gallon tank so I no it will handle this 90. I have to get rid off it but I was laid off of work and need all the money I can get. The skimmer is still in the box. I know with this things u never get ur money back but I would like to get some of it. does $600 sound fair.

scsinet

Originally Posted by Chelle
I have a 150 is your are interested. I live about 1hr from atlanta.
Chelle
I might be interested in this. Shoot me an email with details if you don't mind. I'm in Alpharetta.

psycho

well, I have good news everyone! My Husband bought me a 75 gallon w/ stand hood and light for my birthday! I was very suprised!
and happy! but thank you all for the offers! :joy: However I do have a question now! :help: what kind of pump or filter would be good to use for a 75 gallon tank, I can't go all out and by the best, but I would like to know of one I could get to go with my tank? any suggestions?

scsinet

What kind of filtration system you'll want depends largely on what kind of tank you want to do (Fish Only, Fish Only w/Live Rock, Reef, etc).

psycho

I have a new 75 gallon tank that I am going to start on. My goal in to have some corals that require low light to med. light. and add some fish also. while my cycle runs, can I go ahead and put my LR in or do I need to wait untill the cycle ends? and also could some one tell me what kind of lights I would need for a 75gallon tank to keep low light to med. light corals? I can't get the BEST lights right now, because I am just starting out. I was looking on this web site, and seen quite a few corals it say can live in low to med. light. some that I was intrested in picking from was the christmas tree coral, green star polyp, mushroom coral "blue stripe", star polyps, soos green eye, leather cabbage, mushroom coral pimple & green hairy. Any suggestions on lights for these and which ones to buy and when to buy them would be great! I also want to know if I could use a real good HOB filter and later on upgrade to a sump, pump, filter.....ect.... is this ok?