75 gallon for sale

scott270

with 40 lbs of lr, a gold stripe maroon clown, heater, emperor 400 and sand 300, i live in ga

M

mtnsc

Have you sold this tank yet? If not, how much are you asking and do you have any pics?

aquagirl

Hello there, where are you located and where will you ship it to? How much for everything together, along with shipping? Let me know, i am interested... thanks....

N

nanoambiance

scott270
Are you at student at UGA, since you said you were in athens? My sister is a GA bulldog, so maybe you can cut me a deal if I drive over there and take the 75 gallon? I would only be interested in the stand, tank, top, and light strip. I you want, email me at goldstripemaroo@hotmail.com, and let me know the brand, and a price you would let those parts go for.

N

nanoambiance

Scott270. I would like another tank, but I can buy the all glass BRAND NEW 75 gallon tank, pine stand, glass hood, and 48 inch light strip from the local petsuppliesplus for 240. If you can make me a better deal, I can drive over to athens and work something out for ya. Let me know if you still have it.