75 gallon in south florida

phillyfish

75 gallon all glass with ecosystem, the return pump from the ecosystem to the tank is a mag 1200, oak cabinet, 100 lbs fiji and tonga rock all rock has corals growing on them, plus fish. plus 330 watts of power compact lighting all lighting has extra fans, plus all corals, clam. green open brain, all typs of mushrooms, red , green strip. blue strip. red, green star polyps, zoos. kenya tree leather, yellow fiji leather, candy cain corals, bubble corals, all types of buttons brown green, fish are red headed wrass, perk clown, white watchman globe, leapord wrass, royal gramma, fork tail blenny, all fish are over two years old, plus all test kits. $850.00, if someone wants the tank i'll through in a 4 month remora skimmer with a maxie jet for 75 bucks and a 100gpd four stage ro/di unit with a flush kit and a psi meter all filters are new plus i have some extra one, my lights alone cost me over 500.00 bucks and the ecosystem over 300.00 bucks, so your getting everything as a bonus,all the live rock, all the corals, all my rock is covered in purple coraline algae, plus i'll through in my ph meter, i only reason i'm sell is my mom is dying of cancer and i need the money for bills, if it wasn't for my mom i would never sell it, it was my life, the tank and oak stand is only 7 months old, i can't ship because i'm disable, i need to sell complete, i have over 2500.00 hundred in it, so its a steal for someone,if someone bought it and parted it out they would make much more money then i'm asking, i'm in boca raton florida, if you want to talk my # is 561-483-4779, Thank you and God Bless

cgr

Phylli,
I am sorry to hear about your situation. I live not far from you in Boynton Beach and would have loved to buy your tank and everything you offer but I already have a 120gal in the house and have no room for another tank. To be honest with you my wife would probably leave me. Would you consider selling parts of the package, like the lights, live rock, etc. I might be interested in some of it.
You can email me at crosello@aol.com if interested.
crosello@aol.com.
God bless and I will say a prayer for you and your mom.

junbug1970

Phylli,
I'm terribly sorry about your mother. I hope everything will be well. God bless you all.
If you would like to part out the system. I am interested in your lighting and RO/DI and your PH meter.
I know you mentioned that you would like to sell as whole and can't ship, but if you ever change your mind and possibly can't sell as whole, please keep me in mind
thanks
Junus

joker

He said $850 mid post. Excellent deal.
Philly, I understand your dilema. wish I had the funds to buy it, but times are tight for me.
Good luck and God Bless. You and your mother are in my prayers!
no joke,
Joker