75 Gallon Parting out!

fishsta

I am parting out my 75 gallon tank because I am now at college and I dont have anytime to take care of the tank! I relly need to get rid of this tank so please make me offers!
75 Gallon tank and stand
260 Watt PC lights 2 months old
20 Gallon wet/dry sump
In sump pump return
UV sterilizer
400 Skillter HOB
Overflow for wet/dry
75 lbs live rock (aprox)
40 lbs base rock
75 lbs live sand (key west sand)
Aprox. 12 anenomes 1 ritteri, florida condi, and some kind of purple long tenticle anenome, and aprox 9 rock anenomes.
Coral banded shrimp
Large nassarius snails as many as you want i live on the gulf!
I AM LOCATED NEAR TAMPA FLORIDA! PLEASE MAKE ANY OFFER!

matt819

I'm interested in your PC lighting, I'm all the way in north dakota...figure somethin out including shipping...? What kind are they...I'm assuming 48"....what bulbs included...?

luke g

ill take the sump,return line and pump,and the overflow i live in fort lauderdale ,woudl you ship

luke g

just wondering if you have sold the fuge i am very intrested what are you askign i will take the sump,oevrlfow,return tubes,everythign to do with the fuge

fishsta

3.25 per Lb. on the live rock plus shipping.
Make an offer for the PC lights also for the wet/dry,pump,return lines with overflow! Thanks to all that are interested!

spencka

Are PC's still available? Can you provide pictures, more details, including measurements, types of lights?
Thanks!
Steve

marsilly

Would like to have some snails and Condy. Does anyboby have any ideas what the long purple ones would be? I live in Wyoming kinda new to all this, but have tnak set up for 2 years and fish are doing good. Maybe a lighting issue for the anemone-so many different opions.

marsilly

Sorry for being so computer ill, but what am I doing that it put my name under "Parting Out A 75gal" on the classified forum?