75 gallon tank includes everything

anthropo

i have a 75 gallon that includes the tank, hood (which is a power compact light and glass tops but needs two bulbs replaced), stand, emperor 400 filter, aqua clear powerhead rated at 400 gallons per hour, red sea prism protein skimmer rated for up to 100 gallons, live rock that may weigh between 20-40lbs, 80lbs of live sand give or take a few pounds, and a couple coral exoskeletons. the tank has been running for approximately 2 years. the water sand and rock is cycled and cured. this tank is fish ready for even the most delicate fish. i'm asking 350 or best offer.

anthropo

here are some pics, they were taken with my camera phone so the quality isn't that great. i broke my digital camera.

jschultz

I may be interested in the rock and power head if you decide to break things up depending on how you would sell them for.

anthropo

Originally Posted by mickela
if you deside to part out let me know intrested in lights
how much do you want to give me for the lights

anthropo

i just want to make one thing clear...when i say or best offer i mean something within reason. i don't need to get rid of this setup i just don't want it anymore cause i have too many tanks. this is a setup that is worth more than 1000 dollars brand new and ready to go for cheap used. it may be used but in very good condition. the tank with the original hood was 160, stand was 100, powerhead was 60, filter was 80, live sand was 160, rock at the minimum is 140 at the store, the compact lights are 260 and the skimmer was 150. these prices don't include taxes either.

oneradtek

hey im in syracuse, im interested in the LR. My friend might be interested in the setup for $300?
but back to the rock....send me a PM telling me what you want for a few nice pieces of LR