75g at 4 months

dory36

Thanks! :joy: Here's a full tank shot. It's a few days old. I've since had to move some of my corals around because my anemone has been on the move. You can see him at the top crawling over plotting his next move.

norcal

that is some impressive rock work. i really like the way you set that up, its very unique. nice to see a tank where all the rock isnt just stacked in the back. (although those are really awesome looking as well!) keep us updated with pics as you go looks great so far

dory36

Yes, our 75 is 48 inches across. The equipment I have running is: wet/dry with bio balls, back pressure skimmer, scwd, 220w PC lighting, and 300w MH. Thanks for the compliments on the rock work. We mess with it every once in awhile as well as with the coral. I know we shouldn't, but it's hard to resist! :joy:

ne

Hey girl - Looks great - I also love the way you set up your rocks - my pictures are coming soon - I promise - I'm like you - I keep changing my rock around and I really don't like it right now. Tank looks awesome!! :cheer: