75g Oceanic reef, stand
Coralife MH, 2 175watt, 2 40 watt
Lots of live stock, rock,
test kits, Berlin XL skimmer,
Will not sale in pieces!
You pick up and haul.

overanalyzer

whooo hooo
J12kickster and Javatech - will post in some other forums see if there are any more KC area people!!
What lfs do you go to J12Kickster??

javatech

i found a fish club here in kc have not been to it yet i heard about it on the http://www.african.uklinux.net/phpBB/index.php here is a copy of the mesg i got from some one there
MMH - The next meeting is September 5th. Starts at 7:30 (actually there is a "business" meeting to go over a few changes to the bylaws - spare yourself and show up at 7:30). 76th and Mission road in Prairie Village. The building is in the parking lot of city hall right
next to a basketball court. I hope you can make it. It would be fun to put a face with a name. I haven't been able to attend since May, and the wife says I MUST go this month so I can stop driving her mad!"
im going to check it out

overanalyzer

kewl - post and let us know --- I can't make that date due to a lot of prior commitments - hope it is swf and not just african cichlids

overanalyzer

kewl - post and let us know --- I can't make that date due to a lot of prior commitments - hope it is swf and not just african cichlids

j21kickster

Who are you speaking to? No offense but i wouldnt invite anyone over unless i know them or they have been here a LONG time and ive gotten a chance to know them. That was you first post so.....:mad: :confused:

javatech

i think he was talking to the person that started this about a 75gal tank. but it seams that we have taken over this post with our stuff:) :D ;) :p

overanalyzer

This is about a 75 gallon tank??? :confused:
Sorry Ryano --- maybe when I get home I'll start a new thread - maybe two - 1 for us to talk about KC area fish club and another to apologize to ryano for falsly bumping his thread back up :D
BUMP