75g Sedona stand, tank, MH light, etc. ATL, GA

superh

I have the following for sale $600 or trade for 24g nano plus cash:
sedona series 75g stand, canopy
75g non-drilled glass tank
150 watt MH clamp on lamp (w/ original box and packaging)
2 Maxijet 1200's
~70lbs of LR
~20lbs of base rock that has been seeding for ~4 months
~35lbs of LS
all less than 6 months old plus a bunch of random odds and ends
I will include some/all inhabitants (fuzzy dwarf, copperband butterfly healthy and eating, maroon clown with anemone, dwarf angel, various inverts) depending on what happens with the deal.
If there is enough interest I would be willing to part it out, just ask.
Location is Atlanta, GA.

sc0rp_xiii

if you part out, would be interested in the fuzzy dwarf lion and the rock. what kind of angel is it? looks like a flame to me, if so, would like that as well.

superh

Originally Posted by sc0rp_XIII
if you part out, would be interested in the fuzzy dwarf lion and the rock. what kind of angel is it? looks like a flame to me, if so, would like that as well.
yes it is a flame angel, healthy and eating for about 2 months or so now....please email me at ramblinwreck555@gmail.com with a reasonable offer for the rock, fuzzy dwarf, and flame angel

superh

Originally Posted by Shrimpi
pic of Mh lamp please. Does it come with ballast. What is the price for just the light? Shipping to 34953? floridamedgirl@yahoo.com

I don't have a pic of the lamp but it is less than 6 months old...it is a Viper K2 150 watt...$120 shipped to florida

shrimpi

Originally Posted by superH
I don't have a pic of the lamp but it is less than 6 months old...it is a Viper K2 150 watt...$120 shipped to florida

I looked it up and its supposed to have a remote ballast. Does this come with the ballast or is it just the lamp.

dinks

If you take paypal, I will take all LR, all LS, all live stock. quote me please price plus shipping. If PAYPAL only. Due to internet, I only do online transctions through paypal. It is safer for buyer and seller :)
send any other info to. Also, maybe maxi jets.
sagirkennel@yahoo.com
dinks

superh

the whole set up is pending sale and the buyer is picking it up this coming Saturday...I will update if the deal falls through