75g + Wet/Dry, Chiller, Skimmer and stuff for sale

marynik007

Hello,
Got a 75g all glass tank and solid wood stand for sale. It comes with a Aqua Clear wet/dry system and protein skimmer. The wet dry also has a Micro chiller installed on it. It has 125 lbs of black sand in it. Comes with a glass top & light bar with 3 50/50 bulbs 40w each. Plus a bunch of other odds and ends. Looking for resonable offers please either post here or email me at Here
Thanks to all who look!
Tom:D

marinemarty

Hi, Would you be able to use the chiller as a stand alone chiller? or must it be hooked up to your wet/dry? Thanks
Email me any info please
Thanks
Martin
Z@nyc.rr.com
PS ATC's do keep it together as i am one too :)

marynik007

The Chiller is instaled on the wet dry so if I took it off there would be a hole in the filter. :( But if I can find a plug for it we can do that.
Tom

marynik007

In Refrence to the corals... I am only selling my extra tank. I have another tank that has all my corls ect in... sorry
Tom

marynik007

Jackson MI is my location and there is no canopy but there are glass covers for the tank and the base is natural wood color
Tom
P.S. I will try to have pictures on friday

trueheart

I have a question for you. Is that a cool works micro chiller? If so how good did it work on the 75gallon tank. I saw were it was only rated on a 55 gallon tank for 12 degrees.

marynik007

I talked to y friend who was using it he said it went down about 8 degrees or so. He wasent exactly shure how much.