775 tank video. new aquascape

oceana

got the last of the rock and sand in at last and i am happy now with the aquascape. we tossed in a few corals we had hanging around in the other tanks just to get started
not very many corals yet but i thought i would post a quick video so that i can keep track of progress over time.

melypr1985

WOW! very nice oceana! I haven't seen this tank since you just put water in it. So this is some major progress (from my point of view), and deffinately pleasing to see.

meowzer

WOW Oceana.....the tank looks amazing.....I would love to be able to reach in there and hand feed the fish...
GREAT JOB!!!!!! I LOVE IT

oceana

thats why my kids love this style tank so much. they will sit out there as long as we let them. my daughter is only 7 and she can name corals and a fish and like looking them up in books to find new things that will go well. tons of interest which i love. nothing makes this hobby better then making it a family affair

oceana

Originally Posted by Kevin_Bullis
http:///forum/post/3259462
I love it! That tank is amazing and so is that Naso, gorgouse streamers!
Kevin
Thanks man. He is my all time favorite fish. When i saw him i had to have him and he was also a crazy good
deal. If you notice he also has his tail spikes still which is hard to find because many times the
collectors cut them off. sad but true.