80 Ga reef fs in NW AR.

mcgoo

Just checking to see if there would be any Takers for my tank.
80 Gal oceanic
Dark wood stand and canopy
1500 Cascade canister filter
20 gal sump/Refugium
Approx 30 lbs of lr
1 Hippo tang
1 coral beauty
4 blue chromis
2 zebra goby
Aprox 8 pepermint shrimp
several crabs and snails
1 cucumber
a few Green Ricordea
A bunch of green star polyps
2 sebae Anemone
2 t5 lights
1 400w MH
I don't want to part anything.. P/U only
I'm think $1300
If intrested please E-mail deano5667@yahoo.com

superluker

I E-mailed you requesting pics of your tank if it is still for sale. As you can see I'm also in NW, Arkansas. P/U is not a problem. What brand is the tank? What are the dimensions? Does it have a built in overflow for the sump (Reef Ready)? Does it have a LS substrate? How long has this tank been established? Why are you selling?
Sorry for the interrogation, but I'm very interested.
Thanks,
Jason
Go Hogs Go!!!

jsgreer1

well the tank is a little out of my league but i am from ne arkansas and have been to russellville a lot
superluker have you ever heard of geocaching?

superluker

I haven't heard of geocaching... what is it? Where are you located? I looking to get started and trying not to spend a fortune. Know of any good fish suppliers? I like to keep in touch w/people near me.

K

knight03

superluker. theres a awesome store in maumelle. From russellville head towards LR get off on exit 124 on I40 take a right go to the first stop light and take a left about 3 houses down on the right . You will see the sign. The guy has about 20+ salt water tanks stocked and lots of cured live rock.

K

knight03

sorry its exit 142 . and the place is called North side Aquatics

joshd123

Not to hijack this thread but I have a 125 RR stand and top, 125 Tank. 105 RR stand and top for sale. I will be looking to get ride of them very soon. Email me at joshd123@sbcglobal.net or call 1 501 882 9142 I live north of Little Rock =-)

joshd123

The 125 is in Real good shape with Vhos 125 pounds of Live sand, sump With some crabs and snails. It also have a 9 Inch blue tang that eats from my hand. Real nice fish. I have been offered $200 for the tang alone. Email me joshd123@sbcglobal.net thanks and God Bless!!

joshd123

O the price is $950 for the 125 and the 105 I payed about $1100 a few months ago and now I will take $600 for it with sump and stuff let me know!!