80 pounds live rock in Michigan

natedoggnp

I have 80 pounds of live rock that i'd like to get rid of....i moved and will not be getting back into the hobby. I'd like to get a 100 bucks out of it. I'm not real excited about shipping it so i'd prefer someone in michigan buy it, but if you're willing to pay the shipping...i will of course ship. Respond here, or email me at potancen@gmail.com, thanks!

natedoggnp

I'll ship it...but you realize shipping will probably be another 60-70 bucks or so....if you're still willing, hit up my email...

Where you located in Michigan. I have a friend who needs that much for his new set up if you not gfar from Toledo he will take it! :joy:

rgaskins

Originally Posted by natedoggnp
I'll ship it...but you realize shipping will probably be another 60-70 bucks or so....if you're still willing, hit up my email...

I emailed you this morning...Everything is on go from my end...When you get in email me your address so I can paypal the money over...Thanks :D

pallie5

i will give you $100, i live in midland, Mi. As long as the rock has good color, and does'nt look like crap. It should be similiar to Figi, please get back to me asap! thank you

rgaskins

Anyway, I purchased the rock from this seller and its sitting in my tank right now...Great rock and it ended up being around 140 lbs...Thanks