$9.99 for fish or coral

I wish I could order all the $9.99 fish and corals, but my tank have ich and brown algae. Can I order them now and delivery on May 14ht?

mandy111

We are restocking our tank at the moment, just to give you an idea.
have have ordered
1 x powder brown
2 x powder blues
1 x lipstick tang
2 x yellow tang
1 x purple tang
1 x lopez tang

Our bills is $972.00 plus $100.00 postage.......can anyone let me know accurately what that order would have cost over there please ?
Before anyone panics about the list they are all juveniles, 6cm or smaller and will all be added at the same time, so don't want the tang police after me please !!!

mauler

I can get all of those at my lfs for around $450 if I ordered online it would probably be about the and it would most likely qualify for free shipping.
I don't think this forum really has any "tang police" so your safe.

mandy111

I can get all of those at my lfs for around $450 if I ordered online it would probably be about the and it would most likely qualify for free shipping.
I don't think this forum really has any "tang police" so your safe.
so looks like its about half the price. You are really lucky.......glad no tang police. I hate them....lol

jay0705

Oh there are tang police. Iam usually one, but at the moment iam eyeing a naso, but I do already have a yellow lol

mandy111

Oh there are tang police. Iam usually one, but at the moment iam eyeing a naso, but I do already have a yellow lol
Tang police are good when serious breaches & cruelty to fish. I agree 100%. But often they go off at you before even asking what set up you have ! Nassos are one if the largest tangs. What size you thinking about putting that into ? Yellow & nasso aren't a problem together. We have 2 yellow & nasso now we call them a gang of 3. Best friends

jay0705

Oh. Really !!!!! For lipstick. ! " OK". I will say no more. :(
Ha ha ha gotcha. And u dam well better say more.
That is the issue, currently its a 75. Upgrading to a 125. Even that idk about being big enough. Honestly it was never a tang on my radar. I just feel bad , it obviously bigger than it was supp to be and is in a much too small of a tank. You can tell it just wants to swim. Its not badly priced and physically in good shape

mandy111

Ha ha ha gotcha. And u dam well better say more.
That is the issue, currently its a 75. Upgrading to a 125. Even that idk about being big enough. Honestly it was never a tang on my radar. I just feel bad , it obviously bigger than it was supp to be and is in a much too small of a tank. You can tell it just wants to swim. Its not badly priced and physically in good shape
What size you putting it in if you buy ? Over here if you put it in anything less than 220 g you would be in BIG trouble. Unfortunately they really do need to swim. Unfortunately people often buy saying "upgrade" in few months & it never happens. I feel really sorry for them. Every one here seems to put hippo tangs in small tanks because if "finding memo ". Don't know if that movie was good or bad for this hobby.

jay0705

I agree, the ole upgrade.lol I will be upgrading in may. Its just for the extra cost above 125 the cost just doesn't even out. The length is the same 6ft on all. 125,150,180 ,ect

mandy111

I agree, the ole upgrade.lol I will be upgrading in may. Its just for the extra cost above 125 the cost just doesn't even out. The length is the same 6ft on all. 125,150,180 ,ect
We found the tank itself was the cheap part of our 7 foot upgrade it was all the larger equipment needed that cost the bomb. Huge skimmer. More flow. More media. Etc etc live tick is about $80 per kilo.