90 Gal. AGA Setup in Southern NJ

iambailey

Well I have decided to sell my 90 Gal. AGA aquarium. Here are the Specs..
90 Gal. AGA aquarium
Drilled tank with overflow
Amiracle Wet/Dry
2 Month old Jebo Protein Skimmer
2 month old Odysee PC Light setup 2x 65 W Natural Daylight 2x 65 Actinic 4X LED moonlights, 3 serperate cords for individual timers if you prefer.
Digital Coralife Thermometer
300 W Submersible Heater
Big MAG Drive pump, hooked to a spray bar return to tank.
2 Power heads One 2 month old Maxi-Jet 1200, The other I dont know the brand name but it works great.
Approx 90 Lbs Live rock
Aprox 125 LBS Live Sand
All new salifert Test Kits Ammonia, Nitrite, nitrate PH (2 of them) KH/Alk
4 Bottles of Amquel water conditioner
Various frozen fish foods.
Stand Glass Canopy and Wood Canopy are also included.
I will attach pictures tonight when I get home from the office.
If also interested in the fish, they are
perc. Clowns (2)
4 Stripe damsel (1)
Cream Angel (1)
Engineer Goby (1)
Coral Banded Shrimp
and 90 + Snails
Delivery Available for a price...
Looking to sell all of these together considering it is a up and running system right now so taking pieces up and out would be difficult.
Item goes to best price
Any questions please Email
Jbailey5282@hotmail.com

funkyman

I'd be interested in these if you decide to ship anything (zip 44039):
All new salifert Test Kits Ammonia, Nitrite, nitrate PH (2 of them) KH/Alk
Thanx

peter1215

I'm intereseted in the protein skimmer and pc lights . price please I'm located in mid jersey(old bridge)

kanimals

I wouls be interested in the entire setup, however curious about the price and dem. There is a poss. that I could pick up as I live in Southern Vermont, near Mass border.

ditritus06

I'm in jersey too. Do you have a ballpark figure of how much you're looking for or what the bids are up too? Thanks

iambailey

Hey thanks for the reply... When I say bids, people have sent me offers, and then some realize they are far to drive Etc... Im not tryin to be hard for anyone to get prices, but I just want people to submit their own prices. I have to bid for jobs with my business, so now Its fun to have people doing it for me! Anyway just write down the prices of what you think everything is worth.. taking into account this stuff is set up and established... and let me know what you think! Thanks again!
jbailey5282@hotmail.com