90 Gal Reef FS Western Mass

flameback

Unfortunately getting out of the Hobby for now, This is a great set up for someone wanting a Reef Tank. I am located Near Springfield Mass
90 Gallon with overflow and stand
30 Gallon Presicion Marine Sump
Presicion Marine CR626 Calcium Reactor with tank and Solenoid
Presicion Marine Bullet 1 Skimmer (Mag 9.5 Pump)
2 X 250Watt MH and 2 X 110 VHO with both Ballasts ( New Bulbs also)
4 Maxi jet 900 Power Heads
Mag 12 Return with SWCD Wave Maker
250 Watt heater
2 ---- Kent Marine Hi-S RO DI 35 GPH
100 +lbs live rock and 100+lbs Sand
Loaded with Various Corals, Fish and Invertebrates
Have All test kits and countless extra supplies etc
Alot of Money Invested this will be a great buy for Someone
$1400 or BO

pbienkiewi

I live in central mass and that is one he!! of a deal..... To bad I have a 55gal and a 30gal reef....... Let me put the word around..... were in western mass ?

flameback

About 10 Miles outside of Springfield. Don't really want to sell it but I just don't have time for it anymore and I don't want to start neglecting it and kill everything.

junk

Very interested. Can you please post up any pics or let me know how to get in touch with you? I'm in VA today and tomorrow but will be back in NJ after that and would drive up. Thx.

flameback

Really looking to sell complete system. Got a Mandarin who loves the pods... so the rock needs to stay. Sorry

bill109

ok i sure your prolly tired of hearing this but keep me in mind if you are parting out sepertly then i am interested in the tank stand and lights. sory for the repetative question

testhead13

If you are interested in parting out any livestock, please send me a list of corals, etc. and any pictures you may have. I am semi-local and could make the drive if anything interests me. Thanks!
Chris
testhead1313 at verizon dot net