90 gal stocking

kainrahl

I recently got a 90 gal and want an aggressive tank. It already has a Foxface Lo in it, which doesn't have to stay just came with the tank. I am interested in Snowflake Eels and Lionfish, but want to add some color to the tank. Any suggestions would be apprciated.

S

surfinusa

harlequin tusk fish,or a huma huma or a niger trigger those might add some movement and color to the tank

kainrahl

Thanks for responding, I was wondering with one of those fish in there that you suggested could I also put in a dragon wrasse or not? I really like those too.

S

surfinusa

you could if its a juvenile adults are large about 1 foot and need 6 foot tanks or more

kainrahl

OK so
1 v.lion
1 sfl eel
1 harlequin tusk
1 dragon wrasse (knowing it will have to be moved to a bigger tank which wont be a problem)
now what about the foxface? Should I throw him in there or? Also semi think that Sea Goblins are neat looking. Currently the fox face is chilling in the 180 with a flame angel and some hermit crabs he seems happy there that tank will eventually be set up as a reef tank i think

kainrahl

Thanks for replying but what about the foxface? Just leave him in the 180? Or do you thikn he will be safe in the 90?

kainrahl

Alright so in what order should I add the fish
1. SFE
2. V. Lion
3. Harlequin Tusk
Also the foxface is no longer an issue so I was wondering what else I could add to this tank, thinking either a Huma Or a Niger, and in which order can I add that, and does anyone have an opinion and which one I can have?

aw2eod

I really cant believe that you guys are suggesting they add a Volitan, a Dragon Wrasse and/or a Humu Humu/Niger to a 90gal. tank. 90gal. is pushing the small side, even for the Tusk.
In no way, should a Niger, Humu, Dragon OR Volitan ever be considered for a 90gal. tank, I'm sorry.
Originally Posted by maroonytun
The sea goblins max out at 16 inches, I think they would outgrow your tank.
You're thinking of the Sea ROBIN. Sea GOBLINS max at around 10". And, if you your suggestion would "outgrow your tank", why would you suggest a Volitan Lion, which will grow to the same size?