90 Gallon build from the stand up

pirates

I still have a lot of work left to get it done will be buying the supply tomarow and will put more pics to

pirates

all right i just got my live rock from my LFS
bought 58 pounds of live rock i have 130 in my 55 gallon that i am going to use in the 90g so now i have 188 pounds of live rock
i bought 60 more pounds of live sand and i have 60 pounds of sand in my 55 now 120 pounds of sand
here are some pics of the live rock

pirates

i have the live rock moved in the tank so please tell me what you all thank does the rock look good where i have them thanks i have 716 watts and getting my new bulbs for the lighting system knew skimmer is on its way i have to build the doors for the stand and build the top for it to still have lots of work to still do i am ordering some knew fish and corals green birds nest pink birds nest and some others still looking on saltwaterfish for more to put in the tank
thanks for looking please let me know if you like it

pirates

yes let me get some pics of my sump i am going to make a biger sump refugem i made by my self it is a 10 gallon tank with baffles the knew one will be a 29 gallon tank

yas2903

Thank you so much really, Now i finally can start ill give you update's and try to post pic's after tonight hope it look half as nice as yours when i am done Thanks again.

pirates

You are welcome yas2903 hope that the pics helped you out
ok here are some more pic of my 90 gallon reef build from the stand up i just ordered $735.00 worth of corals and some more fish will take pics of them when they get here the pics now will be the top that i am building for the 90 gallon tank