90 gallon complete set up in Indiana

cam

90 gallon saltwater fish tank setup. tank is setup and includes tank,stand,glass top,double bulb strip light,sand,live rock,fish,and filters.
fish include, 2 green chromis,1 peperment shrimp,1 large cleaner shrimp,1 large green emerald crab,1 red emerald crab,1 pistel shrimp,1 yellow watchman goby, 1 peanut worm, 8 hermet crabs, 8-10 snails, 1 lawnmower blenny.
55-65 lbs of live rock, 100-125 lbs live sand.
equipment encludes 1 pro clear 125 wet/dry filter with overflow box and mag 7 pump, 2 150 watt ebo jager heaters,2 maxi-jet power heads, 1 hot magnum hang on canister filter. also included is all test kits,extra salt
selling as a complete setup at this time asking $425.00 located in
Anderson Indiana
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v611/cam3706/

cam

i'm selling it complete i am not parting out. I am moving in a couple of weeks and want a larger tank so I dont have the time to part it out with packing and moving.

dylsdad

Interested in setup, I live in pendleton. Cant use the tank but I would take everything else. How quick you need to get rid of setup. I can see if I can get rid of the tank, and keep everything else. Shoot me an email so we can discuss.. Bubby1030@earthlink.net

rookiefish

if he wants all but tank for the right price i would be interested it the tank stand. but i need to know how long is tank i just bought brand new lights and cant afford to buy again

dylsdad

Hey if you want to go in together, I just want livestock, live rock, filtering system, powerheads, and test kits. Can you use tank, stand, heaters, sand, and the salt. I will pick everything up if you want to help cam out together. Let me know if you like the idea and we can talk about splitting the cost up. I have a truck so I can pick up and deliver.

rookiefish

hey dylsdad yea sounds good but need to know exact price winter layoff has put me on strick budget im up here in lafayette i could meet some where too? let me know? sorry i was here yesterday had to go to chigago to get someone. let me know!!!

rookiefish

hey i just seen the messurements its to small for me i have brand new 48" lights not even month old. sorry if it was 48 i would say yea but sorry no go for me.

cam

i have decided to keep the fish and some of the rock. tank,stand,all filter,sand and 25-30lbs of rock is still avalible. i will part out if some wants the filters and equipment. i cannot ship the rock or the tank.

cam

Here is and update on what is left. i will parts the rest out if you just want pieces.
90 gallon saltwater fish tank setup. tank is setup and includes tank,stand,glass top,double bulb strip light,sand,live rock,and filters.
30 lbs of live rock, 75-100 lbs live sand.
equipment encludes 1 pro clear 125 wet/dry filter with overflow box and mag 7 pump, 1 150 watt ebo jager heaters,1 maxi-jet power head, 1 hot magnum hang on canister filter.
$375.00 for everything or email me to discuss indivdual prices cam3706@aol.com
Anderson Indiana

breckco.ky

I live one hour west of Louisville and I would like to see some pictures of the tank and equipment. Could you give me a detailed description of what condition its ALL in and what equipment comes with it. My email is dam_rowdy@hotmail.com and you can leave your number if you like so I could talk to you also.
Thanks,
Dustin