90 gallon setup for sale.....

ackdaddy

My loss is your gain, having problems with my X who i unfortunatley still live with, so i have to get rid of this before i move out.
THE ONLY CONDITIONS ARE THAT IT HAS TO BE PICKED UP......I WILL NOT SHIP ANY THING. THE OTHER IS THAT THE LIVE ROCK LIVE SAND AND LIVESTOCK MUST GO FIRST!
I am located in Bensalem PA, which is 2 min from the PA turnpike and 20 min from philly.
The whole setup was purchased in late august, early september and is in prestine condition!
Yellow Tang med-20
humu humu small-20
lunare wrasse large-40
Australian Harlequin Tusk med-90
zebra eel large-100
about 200lbs LR-3 per lb
ls 1.50 per lb
90 Gallon drilled AGA with built in overflow sytem, and 90 gallon stand
2 aquaclear70 powerheads with additional filters
125 G coralife skimmer
125 g RATED sump (not sure how many gallons it holds)
100 G heater
Two week old coralife 48' lunar aqualight w/ backup ballast and lunar lights.
about 180-200 lbs of live rock
160 lbs of live sand
mag drive 7 pump
and i have all sorts of food, salt net, tubing 20 gallon rubbermaid bucket to make water, and a 50 foot long python for easy cleaning, and more.
Will part with entire setup and all the extras for $1500 and will sell all the live stock with it for $1700.
I have receipts for most of the stuff, if not all of the stuff.

S

skyhigh222

How much are you asking for the skimmer and pump. and how much live rock would you give me for 100$.

ackdaddy

i want to sell it all in one shot.....if i cant do that then im not selling anything till the live stock is gone

ackdaddy

as soon as i get my camera back ill post pics......lr is 3 dollars a pound.......i really want to get rid of fish before i part out

zenway9

I am interested in the tank and stand (if you want to part it out). I live in Northen NJ and could come pick it up. Let me know.