90 gallon tank stand and canopy for sale

mxer485

90 gallon tank and golden oak stand and canopy for sale everything less than a year old have reciepts to prove I live in the chicago land area so pick up only make offer need to get rid of thanks everybody have pics more then glad to email

I

indydirk

I may be interested, I am in Indy, maybe we could meet 1/2 way or something. How much are you asking? Maybe I could talk the wife into another tank.

mxer485

Hey guys sorry it took so long to get back to ya just got off shift no the tank is not reef ready here is a thread that i had up before when i was tryin to sell everythin https://www.saltwaterfish.com/vb/show...&page=1&pp=50g in the tank this will just give you guys a idea of what the tank looked liked my friend is using my digital camera so im hoping tonight i will get it back cause i know those pics dont focus on the tank itself just the stuff inside of it i took alot of pride in my tank and i kept everything perfect this tank has no scratches or water marks what so ever you can read in the that post relpys from other people who have bought things from this tank sayin how nice everything is i would like to get get 300 if tank is picked but it i have to meet somewhere 350 i will try to get those pics of tank itself tonight when i get that camera back thanks for everything