90G FOWLR Complete System (Tracy, CA)

maze

To view pics, go here.
Email me if interested: brian@bealfamily.com
Fully set-up and running 90-Gallon Saltwater Aquarium located in Tracy, California
The system has been running for 6 months and I have invested over $4,500 (probably closer to $5,000) in everything you get for only $1,900 (That’s a savings of $2,600+)
This is being offered as a full-package for now (later it may be available to part-out), so please do not inquire about pieces or parts to buy at this time.
Why am I selling? I have to move to another state by the end of the year and I cannot bring the aquarium with me.
IMPORTANT: I have no way to bring these items to you. You will have to be able to come get them.
Here’s a list of what you’ll get:
•90 Gallon Acrylic Tank made by Tenecor (Rectangular Show Aquarium 90H 48" x 18" x 24" with rounded front corners and black colored back) ($680 value)
•Cherry color wood tank stand and canopy (canopy has tinted tempered glass tops and stand has double access doors and one functioning drawer. The tank stand is lined with sound deadening material to keep the pump noise to a minimum. ($550 value: $450 for the stand/canopy + $100 spent on sound deadening)
•Top of the line “Lifereef LF1-125” Berlin filtration system. The Lifereef LF1-125 includes Little Giant system pump, 17-Gallon sump with filter foam, filter pads, nylon media bags, system water manifold, VS2-24 series venturi protein skimmer with another Little Giant pump, tapped hole for R/O installation (plugged until ready to use), tapped holes for calcium reactor hookup (plugged until ready to use), ¼ inch thick acrylic, reinforced to prevent warp, ¼ inch thick black ABS sump covers, all hoses, clamps, fittings, setup instructions and diagrams. ($890 value)
ALSO, the optional Lifereef Filter Cylinders are included! Easy to use and refill with whatever chemical filter media you want. ($150 value)
AND, Lifereef’s 100% reliable, prefilter/skimmer box (including optional AquaSilencer) ($143 value)
PLUS, a brand new, never used Lifereef electronic Float Switch is also included! ($119 value)
•100 pounds of Walt Smith Premium Fiji Live Rock ($500 value)
•80 pounds of high-quality CaribSea Aragonite reef sand substrate in tank, plus additional 40-pound unopened bag ($150 value)
•48" Coralife Aqualight Deluxe Series - Double Linear Strip with 2-65 watt Actinic and 2-65 watt 10,000K™ Compact Fluorescent Lamps Straight Pin Base with Cooling Fans. (260W of Light) ($240 value)
•Swiss-made WYE Check Valve. This is the finest check-valve made specifically for aquarium use. This precision check-valve opens for cleaning. ($50 value)
•Coralife, Dual Timer: 7 timer-controlled (3 daytime, 2 actinic, and 2 lunar lights) and 1 constant-power outlet to sequence daylight, actinic, and lunar lights for the ultimate lighting system ($40 value)
•Azoo brand, powerful but quiet, dual cooling fan unit to keep water temperature stable in sump ($25)
•3 different water test kits:
- Partially used, top of the line, Salifert Test Kit: includes ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH, alkalinity tests ($65 value)
- Partially used, quick and easy to use, Jungle brand Quick Dip Strips: includes ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH and alkalinity ($65 value)
- Brand new, never opened, Red Sea Marine Lab 5-in-one Master Test Kit for ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, pH, alkalinity ($35 value)
•Maxi-Jet Powerhead (PH) pumps: 2 brand new in box Maxi-Jet 600 PHs, 3 in tank Maxi-Jet 900 PHs glued to Mag-Float cleaners for ease of positioning and stability, 1 Maxi-Jet 1200 used for mixing saltwater and water changes ($100 total value)
•(3) Visi-Therm 200-watt Deluxe submersible heaters ($60 value)
•Portable refractometer with auto-temperature correction. ($50 value)
•Approximately 20 pounds of Instant Ocean Salt mix in sealed 5-gallon bucket
•10-Gallon Rubbermaid Brute saltwater mixing container w/lid ($20 value)
•New, never used 50 Gallon Rubbermaid “Square Brute Big Wheel” container w/wheels & lid ($40 value)
•Various size buckets, nets, vinyl tubing, mechanical filter pads, etc
•Digital and traditional thermometers
•Mag-Float 130A acrylic cleaner, Novus acrylic cleaning spray, and other algae cleaning pads
•Food, additives, water conditioners and medications also included, 99% unused (total value of $150
•Livestock list ($283 value)
- (2) Clown Fish ($30 value)
- (3) Blue Green Reef Chromis ($15 value)
- (2) Scarlet Skunk Cleaner Shrimp ($40 value)
- (25) Cerith Snails ($50 value)
- (25) Nassarius Snails ($35 value)
- (10) Bumble Bee Snails ($28 value)
- (8) Large Mexican Turbo Snails ($30 value)
- (25) Dwarf Blue Leg Hermit Crabs ($30 value)
- (10) Scarlet Reef Hermit Crabs ($25 value)
•More items included as well (books, etc.)