@90g SPS Design

coachklm

Allright I'm thinking my 270g will go into storage until we find a new house to buy... SO i will (of course) need a "keep along tank" I will want to use my current equipment on it wich includes: 4way w/dart, ATI powermodule 36", 2x6100 w/controller
requirements:
the tank has to be easy to shut down and move
must be small enough for a second floor placement if need be
must be big enough for ...well... me
wants:
Braceless/ frameless
acrylic (not completely against glass if reputable and starfire)
thoughts?
36x24x20
anyone have something close?
dont ask my price limit as i would have gone elos but not enough flow options...
I cont use my BM250 so I'll need a good skimmer suggestion..

coachklm

i'm needing ideas ... bumpity....
i just called my previous tank builder also to see what is possible with acrylic ....
Who to call to see whats possible with glass?.... A.G.E... I used to have the number ...arrrghh any previous AGE customer have the A.G.E. number?

coachklm

ok. for an acrylic 1/2" 36x30x20 (93.3g) w/4" brace and continuous back overflow im looking at @ 800
for an 48x30x20 (120g) 1/2" w/3/4" front panel for reduced 3" brace i'm looking at $1000
and still looking at glass options ...

gatorwpb

i cant help you much with custom built tanks, but your "temporary" tank seems pretty involved lol

coachklm

Ok... so I have sold all of my equipment and am now starting from scratch....
Looking for Tank @ 90-125g
Elos
Skimmer:
BM200
??
??
Lighting:
ATI powermodule/s
calcium reactor:
Jetstream1
controller:
ProfiluxII plus
what am I missing? any opinions so far...

C

cmaxwell39

Wish I could help, but you are over my head. Is this still going to be a temporary tank? If so it sounds like a sweet setup. What do your permanant tanks look like?
Are you going to be running a sump? If so, you do not have a return pump listed.