90ga bowfront oceanic f/s in ga

muddpuddle

90Ga BOWFRONT OCEANIC SETUP F/S IN GA
Well finally got a 120 so now i have this stuff f/s and hopefully itll be the last time i have stuff f/s im going to try and sell complete first for a little while then if doesnt sell then ill break up tank and stand can be picked up in north ga 15 min south of chattanooga other stuff if i break up then but here is the list of stuff individual and a price complete if your intrested in this stuff if i break up ill put you on a list for what you wont and youll get first dibbs on it so here goes whats f/s. The setup can be pickup in chattanooga or 15mins south of chattanooga tn if i break up tank will have to sell first thanks
oceanic 90ga bowfront tank stand and canopy reef ready no scrachs $500.00. around a year and a half
wave2k wave maker $150 4 months old
amircle muddfilter/refugium size medium $100 in good condition
aqua c ev 150 skimmer with mag7 $250 not sure of age but in good condition
and a 300watt pro heat heater $15
iwaki 20md rxlt return pump $100 4 months old
and dual 250 watt sunlight supply pulse start ballast
2 250watt sunlight supply pendants
2 250watt hamilton 20k radiums $300 for lighting 4 months of use
i would rather sell together right now if it dont sell together then ill break up i have two pics of it posted
thats an indvidual price for everything if someone bought it together i would take $1300. no live stock fish coral and rock do not come with the setup
Please email or pm with any questions or to be put on the list for stuff if i break up
thanks daniel
sitnlowdownsouth@aol.com