90rr custom tank in orlando

teog

This is a custom built reef ready tank that is 1 year old. Its the standard 90g glass tank. The stand and canopy is custom built and is solid oak with a cherry finish. Its a piece of furniture.
It includes a 150g pro Sealife systems wet/dry with built in protien skimmer. I have a CA 2200 pump for the return and a CAP 1800 for the skimmer. There is also 2 four inch fans in the canopy for heat. I was running VHOS and PC's on it and kept sps,lps, softies and clams.
No lights are included!! teogarcia@earthlink.net
$450.00

hehe lilbuddy, i e-mailed him but he said he had other interested poeple before me and said he would e-mail me back if those poeple did not want it but yah im all over that deal!

phishman1

This Kyle guy is an idiot. I had 2 55 gallon tanks for sale recently and as usual he wanted them, but never followed through..

phishman1

I guess you are right, but he has done this time after time. It gets old when the same guy wants every tank out there and doesn't follow through.
For instance, I have 2 55 gallons that I wanted $100 each for, he said $150 for both, I said $175 and they are yours. He wanted a pic, I sent he said ok, and never heard from him again.
People like him need to quit being a pain in the buttocks.

o cumon phishman YOU said that you were doing a favor for a lady and when i e-mailed you to get it!! you said the lady MOVED so i didnot want to go through all the trouble of finding her and i guess im sorry but i dont know of anything i did wrong!
P.S. i never got a pict! you might have sent it to the wrong person geeze