92 gallon corner set up complete best offer

b.armstrong1

92 Gallon All Glass Corner Tank- make me an offer must pick up in CT
Complete with, Filter, Protien Skimmer, Live Rock, Lights, Live Sand, Pumps, food, test kits, and FISH!
Tank
-all glass 92 gallon bow front corner tank, with black cabinet and black oceanic hood - good condition
Lights
- All Glass 36" 110 w power compact with 2 month old smartlamps, All Glass N.O. 24" with actinic blue bulb, 18w 12" Coralife power compacts
Filtration
- Amiricle Slim Line 250 wet dry filter, Lifeguard mechanicle/chemical filter(can be switched between both) water runst through wet dry and then is pumped throught the lifeguard modules to polish the water on the return.
U.V. Sterilizer
- Lifeguard 9 watt UV with 3 month old bulb plus 1 spare bulb that is 6 months old. this is the last stage of the filtration before entering back into the tank.
Protien Skimmer
-E.T.T.S. Super Reef Devil skimmer in sump with rio 2100 pump.
Water Pump
-Life Guard quite one for the return line, also includes a rio 2100, and a couple of small power heads
Live Rock and Live sand
- Includes aproximatly 50-60 lbs of live rock, and 60 lbs live sand
Livestock
- 1 MAJESTIC ANGEL Pomacanthus navarchus (6"+), 1 YELLOW TANG Zebrasoma flavescens (4-5"), 1 BLUE HIPPO TANG (5"), 1 MINIATUS Cephalopholis miniatus Grouper (4-5"), 1 PERCULA Amphiprion ocellaris (2-3"), a few snails and blue leg crabs
Extra's
- Kent Marine Hi-s 35GPD RO/DI water filter, Enough food for about 1 month or more, Salt for 100 gallons of water, all my test Kits, magnets etc. I am getting out of the hobby because of time contraints with newborn children. I will give you everything I have ever used with this tank. This is a real Steal the entire set up cost me well over $3000.

kniquy

Is the set up still for sale? I am up in MA and would be able to pick up the set up and live stock. What is the depth of the tank? I have a spot in my living room but I am not sure if a 92g would fit. The restricting factor is a wall that is ~38" long. If you can e-mail pictures to kniquy@hotmail.com