A couple of videos of my tank

jim27

I was messing around with the movie function of the new digital camera I got today and took these.
I hope you like them.

doe5ia14

Nice vids. Are both the of the sharks the same species or are they different? I like the one that was on the top? What kind is that one? How big of tank do you to house those?(for future reference)TIA

jim27

doe5ia14:
The bigger shark is a horn shark and the smaller one is a whitespotted bamboo shark. The tank is a 180g now, but it is not for life.
Thomas
Its a fujifilm finepix 2650.
Bo:
Yeah the horn is very big looking when compared to the bamboo even though they're pretty much the same length.
Thanks for you comments everyone.

jim27

(3) 55w PC's is the lighting for the tank(all in 10k) though I usually only keep 2 of them on.

ac

Jim27,
Very cool, I'm impressed with your success with the blue spot. Just awsome. Thanks for sharing the videos.:D

fishfanny79

180 gallon huh? Would I be able to keep any ONE of those in a 125 gallon? Or are they going to outgrow even your 180 eventually? Just curious...thanks!

neutronics

Is that macro algae in the centre of your tank? What type is it and do you attach it by yourself to the branching aquascape? Do you have to trim it often?
Gotta love the blue spot :D

jim27

Fishfan:
They'll all outgrow the 180g except the whitespotted bamboo. A 125 could hold one of eitehr sharks fora couple years before it would get to big.
nuetronics:
Yeah its macro algae. I dont know what kind it is though. I just grabbed a small handful of it from my 18g's refugium and put in the tank and it grew into that fat wad Lol. I didnt attachit to anything, it did that on its own. I hevent trimmed it yet but i will probably soon cuz its getting kinda big.
Again thanks for the comments everyone.