A few Frags FS in PA Lots of nice stuff,,,ZOO'S

namas05

I have a few nice corals that I am going to be fragging soon if anyone is interested please PM me with what you want.
I will ship a buyers expense through UPS overnight, unless you are close enough to use ground and have it get there overnight.
frags of one of these thre favia for $25 for a nice sized piece of what is shown below. Your chioce of color.

These favia FRAGS ARE SOLD, THE ONES BELOW WITH RED CENTER GREEN RIM

Frags of this favia for $25 with 2-3 head/polyp. Huge polyp size!!!!

several frag of misc zoo's at $15 for a 5 polyp frag or $25 for 10 your choice. of these.

namas05

And also these zoo's.

Also have this blasto merletti for $5 per polyp price break if you buy a few.

namas05

Also have some acro and milli I can get frags about 1 - 1.5" frags

And also this stage

And will offer up this open brain for 50

Need to make room for some new stuff coming in.
Also have some 1 - 1.5 frags of watermelon chalice available let me know if your interested and I can get you some pictures.

namas05

With the cold weather I would prefer to do overnight, but if you want to risk it I will do 2 day.
Cost for 2 day would be 22.00 and I would ask for you to pay for a couple 60 heat packs at about $2.00 each.
Or you can do overnight for 48.00
Let me know what you want to do.

m0nk

How far are you from Camp Hill? I'd be interested in a favia and some blastos (how many polyps are you fragging together?) but would prefer to meet you somewhere, if that would be ok. Just let me know if that's possible. Thanks!

namas05

Your about an hour and 1/2 from me.
As far as the blastos I can frag as big or as small a piece as you want, as I haven't done the fragging yet. I will give a price break on a larger piece/more heads.
I could ship ground to you cheaper than driving though, ground shipping would be less than 10

m0nk

Originally Posted by namas05
http:///forum/post/2505169
Your about an hour and 1/2 from me.
As far as the blastos I can frag as big or as small a piece as you want, as I haven't done the fragging yet. I will give a price break on a larger piece/more heads.
I could ship ground to you cheaper than driving though, ground shipping would be less than 10
Shipping might be a good idea, just worried about the time... how long do you think ground would take? I haven't done much shipping, personally, can you tell?

How much for 5 blastos?

namas05

Shipping ground UPS will get from me to you overnight. Next day.
I can do 5 for 20. And shipping would be about 10

jeemann99

I am interested in 2 and 3 favia and red milli how large of piecesa re you offering? and how much including shipping to Illinois 60502? paypal?

m0nk

http:///forum/post/2505196
Shipping ground UPS will get from me to you overnight. Next day.
I can do 5 for 20. And shipping would be about 10
Awesome. Can I get the 5 blastos and a red/pink favia? I guess the total for that with shipping would be $55, does that sound correct? Would it add anything for a heat pack, just in case? How do you take payment?
Thanks a bunch!!

namas05

I can do about 1.5 inch frag for say 25, and if you buy that and 2 favia frags I can throw in a nice frag of unmounted blue milli as a freebie.
Shipping overnight ups is 49.00 unless you know a cheaper overnight service?

m0nk

http:///forum/post/2505204
I can do about 1.5 inch frag for say 25, and if you buy that and 2 favia frags I can throw in a nice frag of unmounted blue milli as a freebie.
Shipping overnight ups is 49.00 unless you know a cheaper overnight service?
Oooo, you've got some blue milli?