A Few more frags to make room...Undata, nukes and Aqua Delight.......

spankey

I am going to clip one more round to make some more room for some other corals I want to get.
In this round will be again,
Green Slimmer and Deep Orange Digi $20 Each

Purple Digi $20

Greg Hillar Aqua Delight $35

1 Nuclear Green Frag with two larger polyps and two babies $40

Two Tyree Montipora Undata Frags. These are cut and glued to a rock.
1" $45
1/2" 30

Two frag minimum.
Shipping is VIA USPS Express. Your zipcode must qualify for next day shipping. Cost is $40 and covers a U-Line reusable styrofoam shipping box. Heat pack included.
I can ship the 29th, 30th and the entire following week!
PM if interested!

spankey

Here are photos of the Undata

Also are two Peach Berry Montiporas Yellowish peach skeleton with blueberry polyps. Each is $30

Sorry I had to shoot them free hand and my dog kept hitting my leg. Dang boxer they are great but so playful.

faqbch99

I picked up a few things from spankey a few weeks ago. He has a very nice tank, and the stuff in it is as pictured. Very nice and it is all doing well since getting it home. A+

invertcrazy

Live in Taylor which is between Scranton and Wilkes Barre. Doing a little work on the tanks now but will be looking to get somethings in a couple of weeks. I have T5's on both my 30 and my 55 so i'll be looking for something that will be ok with T5's. I'll check with you in a couple weeks to see if you have anything left. Thanks.

spankey

Originally Posted by InvertCrazy
http:///forum/post/2810853
Live in Taylor which is between Scranton and Wilkes Barre. Doing a little work on the tanks now but will be looking to get somethings in a couple of weeks. I have T5's on both my 30 and my 55 so i'll be looking for something that will be ok with T5's. I'll check with you in a couple weeks to see if you have anything left. Thanks.
Shipping to you would be about $15 for ups ground and it would be next day if you want to do that??????

spankey

Loche Sorry, zipcode won't work for USPS Express :(
Its showing two day shipping.......
I have 4 frags of slimmer already mounted too. Stinks......

kevin34

your nuclear greens are the nicest I have seen
would love to buy/trade for some in the future but I got nothing right now