a few of my anemones

rod buehle

Forgive the cross posting if you happen to see these pics on other forums. I finally got around to uploading some pics and thought that I would share..
I will attempt to separate the pics into a few different posts so its likely that it will take me a few..
First my purple footed mag with a pair of nigripes. I have had this one for about a year. better looking in person.. About 12"

Next up is a clone that I received from a local.. Had it about 8 months. The guy couldnt hardly give it away so I had to make room..
The foot is cream color.. Oral disc is purpleish with yellowish tipped tentacles.. about 18".. Houses skunks

The next mag I have had for 3-4 years.. Kinda plain,, about 24". Hard to get pictures.. Houses percs

Next up.. S. gigantea. a type of carpet. nott o be confused with S.hadoni

rod buehle

My purple gigantea I have had for about 4 years.. about 22"

the brown one for 14+ years. Usually opened a bit more that what it is in these pics (normally about 22"

My Crispa
With a pair of polymnus about 16" when open completely

rod buehle

a few BTA's..

Some hosting shrooms

I also have an S. hadoni (the easier carpet) and a few more BTAs but we see plenty of BTAs so no need to post more..
Thanks for looking

rod buehle

Thank you.
I have a few tanks. I am maybe what you might call a long term addict
. I have been in the hobby like forever.. seems like I am always setting one up or tearing one down.. if ya toss in the breeding/fry larval tanks.. Lets just say that I have lots
I have always been more of an SPS coral guy but always had good luck with the anemones.

rod buehle

Originally Posted by IBEW41
http:///forum/post/2995394
nice anemones when I get my new tank with MH I want to get a hadoni
Thanks. hadoni are neat anemones. I didnt get any pics of mine this time around. All of my anemones are under halides except for my hadoni and my BTAs which are all under VHO

rod buehle

Originally Posted by FalsePercula26
http:///forum/post/2996605
Not only are your anenomes amazing..i love the diversity of the clowns you have!

Thanks. Only about 1/2 of my clowns are pictured. I have a few more onyx pairs.. clarkiis..fire clown.. have had chrysopterus and maroons
those things are HUGE. do they move around a lot??? I also love the clowns...
Yes some of them are getting big.... They stay put. In Fact, the brown gigantea has been attached to that same rock for over 14 years and through at least 8 moves.

6mmmedic

Some hosting shrooms

I also have an S. hadoni (the easier carpet) and a few more BTAs but we see plenty of BTAs so no need to post more..
Thanks for looking
Is this a Picasso Clown?

lexluethar

Great pics, thanks for sharing! Any special treatment other than quality lighting that has helped you be successful?
What are those white squares in a few of the pictures? So you have those in there just as shelving or do they provide some type of benefit to the tank?