A few pics of my nano.

timeless1

Here are a few pics and a vid of my nano. Currently converting to NPS tank. Any feedback is welcomed.
4 large sun coral colonies
two small black sun coral colonies
3 heads of Dendros
Red chili sponge
Rhizo
Duncans,Rics, zoa, cyphastrea, Monti cap.
VHO T5 48watts
10 gallon
30-35lbs of LR
no skimmer
15% water changes weekly
nightly hand feeding

timeless1

Originally Posted by nissan577
http:///forum/post/3252523
really nice but is that a monti on the top????
Yes it is, the colouration since the upgraded lights is amazing. A really bright red/pink.
Thanks for the comments. I love the colours. I have bright yellow, orange, and pink.

spanko

Very pretty, and I am very impressed with your rock scape. The overhangs and such are perfect for a tank like this. Any problems keeping your nitrates in line with all of the feeding that must go on in this tank?

timeless1

Thanks for the coment. It is a bit tight for my hand to get it, but I love it.My levels are all in check, I have a bit of GHA, due to the change in lighting, but I'm really on top of my water changes, and I change my filter media every week and half. I sometime change 20%+, but my orange spotted goby does an amazing job.

timeless1

So far the suns have been doing ok, they are somtimes a bit more closed, but still come out to feed. The funny thing is the clown has been trying to host all of my sun colonies. All of them are accepting him. :)