A few shots

attml

Well it's been about 10 minutes since I posted a picture so I am overdue. Here are a few shots over the last couple days. Let me know what you think!
My Percula Clowns tucked onto their Rose Bubble Tip Anemone for the night.

attml

Hard to believe but here is the same Rose Bubble Tip Anemone during the day with the lights on. It's colors fade a little and it's bulbs always fill out with the lights on.

nm reef

Always a pleasure to see eye candy...and yours is normally specially sweet!!
I really like the rose ...looks healthy. The few monti frags look to be growing out nice too!!
I like posting pics of my stuff also...but since I've re-located my 55 display I just can't bring myself to go back there and shoot some pics...I'm waiting until I can place them in the new display...thanks for sharing your stuff with us.

attml

Legend,
I paid $20 from a reefer in my local aquarium club for the Blue Acro Echinata frag. The pictures are an assortment from all three of my tanks. I run 2 - 250w 10K Ushios on a standard PFO ballast and 2 - 110w URI VHO Super Actenics on an Icecap 660 ballast over my 55 gal SPS tank. I run 1 - 250w MH HQI double ended (Ushio) on a PFO HQI ballast over my frag tank. And I run 260 watts of PC lighting over my soft and LPS tank (130w 10K / 130w 7100K Actenic).
NMReef,
Thank you as always!!! I am very happy with the rose. It has been eating very well and the Prec are much more gentle with it then the Tomato was with my last one! I am really looking forward to seeing your new pictures of the new setup!!
fishlovr,
Thank you very much!
timsedwards,
Thank you as well for the kind words!!!:)

m.rogers

hay people them pic do not do marks tank any justice it is way better in person i was just at marks house last night and all 3 of his tanks are just so cool looking.
mark the frags you gave me last night are doing great thanks again.
mike

attml

Thank you very much Mike! You are welcome for the frags! I have gotten plenty from you in the past so I am glad to return the favor!
Mark