a few things for sale

rockface

I have a RIO 2500 that has been used for 2 weeks. Works great, just not enough flow. have box, and all included parts $25 SOLD
2x55 PC 24" complete with enclosed ABS housing, fans, and bulbs that have been used for 4 months. 50/50 bulbs. Bought it from Jeff's. Southbay brand, which is his own. $100 REDUCED TO $80 BUCKS!!!
CAP 3000 pump been used for about 9 months, works great. Don't have the org. box, but have all of the parts that came with it. $25 SOLD
Still have the stand/hood for a 240 red oak with 5 coats of poly. Not bad for a DYI. Really nice hardware on it. make offer on this one, I need it out of my basement. Will deliver in local area. ANY OFFER GET'S IT, DON'T BE SHY.
Everything listed looks, and works like brand new. Pumps need to go, so I can replace with 1 BIG pump to run everything. I 'm running out of sump space fast.

deyoe757

what is left????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????:confused:

rockface

I'm affraid shipping is going to be a lot, but give me your zip code, and I'll check it out, and let you know.

xsizzlax

Thanks for the quick reply......i live in canada ontario just over the border my postal code is L5V 1C4
Thanks

xsizzlax

am close to the Bridge getting to Buffolo {sp} the detroit border might be a 2 3 hour drive i think.... wats the dimention on the stand........Wat happened to the tank????
thanks

rockface

I flush mounted the tank in my basement wall. The stand, and hood are both for a 240-300 gal tank, or any tank that has a 24x96 foot print.

xsizzlax

ohh srry nevermind i have a 180 thought it would fit its 72X24...my bad thought they had close to the same footprint.....might have someone still that will buy it and he might drive down to u.......How much do u want for it in CDN dollars

rockface

sure, all you would have to do is add 2 pieces on either side, and front to enclose the tank into the stand. Then you could trim the front to cover where the 2 pieces come together.

xsizzlax

add two pieces arent i making it smaller so shouldnt remove pieces???? would u be willing to help on the construction.......HOw far r u fron Toronto, ontario do u know