a good protein skimmer / wet/dry

blemmy_guy

I personally think it is, it works very well, pulls a lot of nasty stuff off. . And yes it came with the filter. todd

jstange2

very cool, I think I may have to go a little more in depth on this filter. I want to make sure it is the right one for me and my setup.
Thank you lots!!

blemmy_guy

Dont listen to Snipe, he really lives in a psyche ward!!
im just kiddin with ya. what he said and if you want i will email ya the site to look at the type system i have, just leave your e-mail and ill get to ya asap. todd

snipe

They are a good tool if I had the money I would have one even though I dont need it "just sound of mind I guess". If you take the right precations of overflow and stuff you can keep the big debri out and only let water pass through. You just have to take the time effort and extra money to do this.

sly

Originally posted by mudplayerx
The wet/dry filter is a tool of the devil sent to the marine hobby to lead us astray.

Not anymore. The reefing gods have vanquished the devil in exchange for better maintenance procedures and some common sence. Wet/Drys are now considered good and respectable methods of removing that villinous ammonia from the water.